So it's been a while.  I'm still alive, still chugging along, but the real news here is that I've started writing again.  It was a really rough 3 years, but I'm finally back on track.  I've put out about 52k words in the last 2 weeks.  Not great, but nothing to scoff at.  Certainly better than 0.  :)

My current projects are 1) the prequel novella to OB3, which gives a glimpse into the AlphaGens and the Triton Wars and preps me through the mind-bendy slog of writing another ZERO2-esque time-jumpy brain bender, and 2) brainstorming out the next ZERO novella with fans on Patreon.  Good stuff is finally flowing again, and my brainstormer Z.K. Aaron and I seem to have fixed my writing block, hopefully for good.  (I was stymied on OB3 because I hadn't written this prequel novella and was trying to come up with a gajillion details on the AlphaGens--who play major roles in books 3-8--that I had no idea how to nail down.  The prequel ties all that together and gives me a foundation from which to write the rest.)

Thanks for sticking with me!  More stories soon to come...

Comments

  1. Randomly thought to check on updates to your books after 5 years, and pleasantly surprised I won't have to wait too much longer. Looking forward to it! Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same. Every year or so I check for updates. Love all your stuff. I've read thousands of sci-fi and fantasy and you're probably #1 in sci-fi and in my top 5 authors of all time. I self-published a book 5 or so years ago and bombed... So I realize what an unrewarding slog it can be.. hopeful to see more from you. Just FYI this is the first comment I've ever written on the internet and I'm 39yo. That's how excited I am about the idea of a new novel from you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're still around I would be interested in reading your book, I'm weird like that. :)

      Delete
  3. Awesome Sara 😊 I have bought every single one of your books. Some on both Kindle and a hard copy. Glad you are back. 👍

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you have written it, I believe I have read it. I hope you get back to the Form and Function world as well as the the Alaskan Supernatural series

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually I really need to read the rest of the Form and Function story if you will write it please. Just so you know , I am 64 and could slip into senility anytime but no pressure to get that story written. (Big grin)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am really glad you ard back! Just got the newest Zero book and really looking forward to OB3...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent! Most excellent! So glad you’re writing again. Just happened to see yout name in an email from Amazon.

    Welcome back! All the best, and thank you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts